Ahhh pinewood derby; I remember hating them as kids when my 5 brothers had to do them and I still hate them. At least Colten had fun. He made his car by himself and did well in his first race with 2nd then the weight that Kevin added on the bottom was not flush so it started rubbing on the track and that was the end of good racing. Did I forget to mention that at the last minute he decided to make it a mouse? The whole time he had these handle bars he was going to attatch to make it a 4 wheeler or motorcycle.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Pinewood Derby
Ahhh pinewood derby; I remember hating them as kids when my 5 brothers had to do them and I still hate them. At least Colten had fun. He made his car by himself and did well in his first race with 2nd then the weight that Kevin added on the bottom was not flush so it started rubbing on the track and that was the end of good racing. Did I forget to mention that at the last minute he decided to make it a mouse? The whole time he had these handle bars he was going to attatch to make it a 4 wheeler or motorcycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was so impressed with Colten and the other boys who were not winning. I am sure that they felt upset, but they were right there, cheering their friends along.
LOVED the mouse. Very creative. The eyes on it were awesome! Thanks again for the bail-out.
Tara B.
Post a Comment