Sunday, May 25, 2008

Belated Mothers Day Note



Kevin got me a curio for Mother's Day for my scrapbooks. (Jonie got me started last fall and Kevin once told her that I would do it for maybe 2 weeks. I don't know where that came from but I have completed 19 albums and I think he got sick of tripping over them-hence the beautiful curio.) Today he pulled out the camera and asked me if I wanted to stand in front of it so he could take a picture for me to blog. I don't know where that came from either since he doesn't care one way or the other about blogging and has no interest in what is on our blog. So this is for Kevin who by the way did an awesome job picking out a my Mother's Day gift by himself (it also came with a digital photo frame that I love too.)

7 comments:

auttelf said...

Its so great when they so something so nice and unexpected!

Lindsay said...

It does look beautiful. Look how good you are also....I have been scrapbooking longer than that and I don't have 19 albums done. Good job.

Nate and Hilary said...

Way to tackle that scrapbooking! I want to see them if we ever make it down there. Or maybe you could bring them to the reunion?

Natelli Johnston said...

what a good gift! good job Kevin!

kelsey said...

Hey Inez! Remember me...from way back in high school. I found your blog through a string of J-town connections. You have a beautiful family, and you look fabulous. I can't tell the difference between you and your girls. What's your secret?! Fun to peek in on your life. --Kelsey

inez said...

Kelsey great to hear from you what is your blogging address?

kelsey said...

kelseyandbill dot com. come for a cyber-visit!