I didn't know you were part of a bowling league. Fun! I miss the Utah bowling lanes. The ones here are not so family friendly! They're old-school: filled with smoke! It looks like you and Steph get to spend quite a bit of time together. That's great.
5 comments:
I had no idea you were a bowler. And you dance, too? I SO need to get a life. :0) Looks like you had loads of fun!
Tara B.
I didn't know you were part of a bowling league. Fun! I miss the Utah bowling lanes. The ones here are not so family friendly! They're old-school: filled with smoke! It looks like you and Steph get to spend quite a bit of time together. That's great.
Hilary
I just heard about your bowling while visiting teaching Autumn. It sounds like fun...cute pics too.
How fun!!! I love bowling. (You look good in a hat by the way.)
What dorks :) he he
Post a Comment