Sunday, November 29, 2009

Swimming in my jeans

Yesterday while Kevin and Colten where at the BYU game I went to see my dad with my girls and Lexie. They took their suits so they could swim. When we where done I sent Jade over to order pizza delivered. Savanah and Lexie where in the dressing room changing. Madison didn't want to be done so she ran over to the hot tub and jumped in the middle where she couldn't touch. Which means that I had to jump in and grab her. Did I forget to mention that I was wearing levis, a turtle neck sweater, slipper boots, my cash and keyless entry where in my pocket and my cell phone was on my belt. When I got out I swear I weighed 200 lbs. But today my key and phone both work and Maddie was fine so I guess all is well. I thought about taking a picture but all I had was my wet cell phone so sorry no photos.

2 comments:

Jonie said...

The only thing funny about this whole story is that it isn't the first time you had to jump into a hot tub to save Maddie, but hopefully it is the last time.

Anonymous said...

I have had to jump into a pool to save a kid before and it is not fun. I am glad that Maddie is okay.