Playing on the water slide
Friday, August 14, 2009
Colten's Birthday
Colten had 3 friends over for a sleepover for his birthday. They started playing video games downstairs at 9pm. Brody fell asleep sometime after midnight, Braxton made it to 3:20am and Colten and Carson where going strong until 9am when I made them turn it off. They had pulled an all nighter. I thought they would then take a nap but by 9:20 they had the water slide going and spent the next 3 hours jumping and flipping down that. At 3pm I took Carson home he was so tired that he was out cold the minute it took me to drive him 1 block. I got home and found Colten asleep on the couch with a sandwich squished between his cheek and the couch. Its a good thing birthdays are once a year.

Playing on the water slide
Playing on the water slide
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment