
Kevin took this picture with his phone.
New things in our life! Jade tried out and made the Willowcreek dance company. Congradulations Jade. Jade and Savanah both tried out for and made their cheer squads for next year. More cold football games for Kevin and I;) Colten is loving soccer. They have had 4 games so far and there have been 5 total points scored for his team, 3 of which Colten scored. Way to go Colten. Madison got her first hair cut (more like a trim - and all I can really tell is now she has bangs). They did curl it really cute after they cut it though. Kevin has started back to work (weather permitting). Jade and I have a dance competition this saturday (my leg is mostly back to normal - I struggle with balance on my left leg). Mostly I have been busy with stake girls camp, working, young womens and keeping up with everbody's schedule.
1 comment:
I wish you would come bowl then :) we are in 1st or 2nd !!
Post a Comment