I participated in my first dance competition saturday. I guess you are never too old to try new things. We got first in both our Jazz and our Lyrical (it helps when you are the only mama's dance group). Leigh Ferre did too. We were the only dancers out of the 10 of us with no dance background. Jade and Savanah did awesome taking 4th in Jazz and sweeping Hip Hop for 1st place. Did I forget to mention that they pull their blind folds over their eyes for part of their dance and dance together blindfolded. They are awesome and they rock and not just because I'm their mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Your AWESOME!!!!
Hey Guys. Looks like you had fun and I think it is great that you, Inez, get out there and dance.
I love it! that is so cool. I am gonna come watch you guys some time.
Great job!! I am so nervous for Kayd's first competition this Saturday!
That's awesome. I love watching dancing. I wish we were there to see you. Who do you dance with?
Glad to hear it went so well! I'm impressed that you are dancing too! I know it takes a lot of effort to do stuff for yourself every now and again, so that's great!
Okay -- I am so impressed! Maybe that's what I need to do to lose my last 20 lbs. of baby weight! :)
Tara B.
Post a Comment