Monday, March 3, 2008

Discovery Park

Today we had no school so we went to Discovery Park to get out of the house. Madison is afraid of the swings but loves to spin and get dizzy, going down slides, and climbing up and down stairs. Jade, Savanah and Colten love to spin and get dizzy but every time without fail they will spin too long until they are miserably sick.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh what a fun day! I need to be better about taking my kids out and doing fun stuff like that, you are good!!

Angela said...

Inez,
Found you on Valerie's blog, hope you don't mind...Way cute blog. It's good to see that you and yours are doing well.

Jaci Moore said...

Your blog is so cute! Every time I look at other peoples I want to change mine. You have such a cute family.
Jaci